I played the Beat the Clock game & the drag and drop puzzle. I thought the Beat the Clock game was interesting and brought up a lot of specific points and examples from the chapter. And really made you think about the exact details of each era. The drag and drop puzzle was more definition based and was a little bit easier to complete because you got to compare all of the questions and answers versus having to answer on the spot.
I played the Beat the Clock game & the drag and drop puzzle. I thought the Beat the Clock game was interesting and brought up a lot of specific points and examples from the chapter. And really made you think about the exact details of each era. The drag and drop puzzle was more definition based and was a little bit easier to complete because you got to compare all of the questions and answers versus having to answer on the spot.
ReplyDeleteOK
ReplyDelete